- Heating & Air Conditioning
- Plumbing & Drain Services
- Water Heaters
- Indoor Air Quality
Germicidal UV Lamp
Homeowners breathe easy knowing that the air their family breathes is protected by this proven technology.
This lamp is installed in the central air system where it works continuously to fight mold and other biological contaminants in the air and on HVAC system interior surfaces, particularly the cooling coil.
UV Air Purifier
This lamp is placed in your home’s ductwork to remove airborne particles such as pollen and dust, as well as odors from food and pets.
- Removes potentially harmful viruses and bacteria, as well as odors from cooking or pets
- Helps improve overall air quality, comfort and HVAC efficiency in your home
- For both coil and air treatment
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Itchy skin, dry nasal passages, lingering colds, annoying static electricity and damaged wood fixtures; these...