Welcome To Sobieski Services’ New Home Comfort Blog!
Homeowners don’t have to be heating and cooling experts or know how to take apart a drain pipe, but they do need to know quite a bit about their HVAC system and plumbing to protect such significant investments. That’s why we’ve started our new blog for local homeowners in Delaware, Chester & Delaware Counties in Pennsylvania, and Cecil County in Maryland. It will be filled with professional advice and information on major HVAC and plumbing issues and products.
Ever wonder why your home is cold in some rooms and hot in others? Or why your energy bills seem too high? Are you concerned about carbon monoxide and other contaminants in your indoor air? Why won’t that supposedly strong drain cleaner unclog your sink? We can help answer these and many other questions. Over the next few months, we’ll talk about a variety of HVAC and plumbing topics, including:
- Preventive maintenance Extend the life of your heating system and prevent inconvenient breakdowns with seasonal maintenance. We’ll explain.
- Switching to geothermal heating and cooling It’s easier than you might think. We’ll outline the installation options.
- Energy savings advice Tips for conserving energy and saving money in your home.
- Finding a good duct cleaning contractor Duct cleaning, if done improperly, can spread hazardous particles throughout your home. We provide tips on making a wise choice.
- When is it a good idea to re-pipe your house? And why?
And, of course, many more.
We’ve been in business for nearly 25 years and have a lot of experience with all aspects of home comfort. In our opinion, the best way for homeowners to stay comfortable, avoid costly repairs and reduce energy bills is to learn how to choose and maintain their systems so that they get the best performance possible, for the longest time.
A well-maintained system can save you as much as 30 percent in energy costs each year! Other factors, including proper sizing and installation of equipment can also save you significant money on operating and maintenance of your system. And expert advice on service for your plumbing needs can save you money over time, especially when it comes time to sell your home.
If you’d like to know more about your HVAC and plumbing systems, visit us here each week to find information that will help you take care of the equipment that takes care of you every day. You can also check out the Sobieski Services website for more information.