Take Control of Your Home Comfort with an HVAC Service Agreement
Like any complex system, the HVAC system in your Wilmington-area home requires regular maintenance to make sure that it continues to run efficiency and safely, and to avoid the unnecessary repair costs that are associated with a lack of proper maintenance. An HVAC service agreement with a reputable contractor makes taking care of your system easy and here are just a few of the benefits:
- Trustworthy Contractor: By entering into a service agreement with a contractor you are already familiar with and trust, you avoid having to call a random contractor every time for routine maintenance, who may add unnecessary parts or labor to the bill to make the trip worthwhile. With a service plan, your contractor has a vested interest in treating you fairly and the contractor gains an intimate knowledge of your HVAC system, which can help to prevent unnecessary repair costs in the future.
- Proper Maintenance: With an HVAC service agreement you will receive the proper maintenance for your system as dictated by the manufacturer, at the recommended intervals, which will make sure that your system remains covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. The service appointment includes things like changing the air filters, cleaning the fans, lubricating moving parts, and cleaning the burners and heat exchanger in a furnace or checking the refrigerant charge and cleaning the coils on your air conditioning system.
- Scheduling Priority: Because you already have a working relationship with the contractor, you will receive priority over new clients when scheduling service appointments or when you need emergency service.
- Repair Discounts: If your HVAC system should require major repairs or a replacement, most service agreements offer discounts on parts and labor.
- Lower Utility Bills: With regular maintenance, your HVAC system can retain over 95 percent of its original efficiency, reducing your energy usage and your monthly utility bills.
At Sobieski Services, Inc., our goal is to help our customers in Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey learn more about energy and home comfort issues – especially HVAC and plumbing issues – so that they can save money and live in healthier, more comfortable homes.
Photo Credit: blu-news.org via Compfight cc