Instant Hot Water Dispensers Make Life More Convenient
Instant hot water dispensers take the wait out of using 200-degree water for cooking and other household purposes. Not only time but also energy is wasted heating a tea kettle or pan of water, or running the tap until the water gets hot enough. Homeowners who try to make their home as energy efficient as possible but then utilize a large microwave to heat a cup of water for hot chocolate are really missing the mark.
These dispensers incorporate a dedicated faucet positioned at your kitchen sink and a small tank heater (two-thirds of a gallon) installed by a plumber under your sink. Thermostat settings usually range from 140 degrees to 200 degrees, and most units are capable of heating and dispensing 60 cups of hot water per hour. Water is heated on an on-demand basis, saving energy on keeping hot water continuously stored. Some of the uses of instant hot water dispensers include:
- Heating water for instant coffee, tea or hot cereal
- Cooking frozen vegetables or pasta al dente
- Thawing frozen foods, melting chocolate or blanching vegetables
- Loosening stuck jar lids, removing gummed labels and dissolving candle wax residue from candleholders
- Cleaning greasy pots and pans
- Warming baby bottles, plates or ice cream scoops
- Polishing jewelry or silver
Sobieski Services brings expert installation and service of home comfort technology to homeowners. Contact us for more information on instant hot water dispensers for your kitchen or any other home comfort needs you might have.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Wilmington, Delaware and surrounding areas about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC & plumbing systems).
Image Credit: postcardsandlove