HVAC Maintenance Contracts are Beneficial for You
Regular maintenance plays a critically important role in the reliable performance and efficiency of your HVAC system, but you won’t see any preventive care benefits if you forget to schedule service. HVAC maintenance contracts offer you a hassle-free way to keep your equipment in optimal condition.
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance Contracts
By choosing a yearly HVAC maintenance plan that fits your needs and budget, you’ll receive timely reminders about scheduling service appointments and reap some other invaluable benefits, too:
- Better energy efficiency — If your HVAC system isn’t tuned up at least annually, its energy efficiency declines about five percent a year. The regular care it receives under a maintenance agreement keeps it operating at peak efficiency, so you’ll spend less on heating and cooling all year long.
- Fewer costly repairs — A routine service visit gives your HVAC contractor a chance to identify minor issues so you can get them fixed before they escalate into major problems that require more expensive repairs.
- Peace of mind — HVAC system problems often crop up at the peak of the season when heating or cooling equipment is under the greatest amount of strain. With a maintenance contract in place, you can rest easy that you’ll receive a prompt diagnosis and repair, and avoid extra costs like overtime fees.
- Longer service life — Well-maintained HVAC equipment operates more reliably and lasts longer than equipment that’s neglected, so you can help yours reach or even exceed its expected lifespan when you opt for a yearly service contract.
- Warranty compliance — If your equipment is covered under a manufacturer’s warranty and a component fails, a maintenance contract provides you with proof that you’ve met the manufacturer’s requirements when you file a claim.
- Savings on service and repairs — HVAC maintenance contracts also come with discounts on services and repairs, as well as new equipment purchases and installations.
At Sobieski Services, Inc., our goal is to help our customers in Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland and New Jersey learn more about energy and home comfort issues — especially HVAC and plumbing issues — so that they can save money and live in healthier, more comfortable homes.
Photo Credit: Pixabay