Efficient Water Heating for the Winter
When temperatures start dropping in the Delaware Valley region, as a homeowner you need to prepare your home for the even colder weather ahead. Something that is typically overlooked when trying to get your home ready for winter is having an efficient storage tank water heater. Especially for when guests come over during the holidays or you and the kids have time off from work and school, having hot water and keeping your water heating bills low throughout the winter is essential. Fortunately, the team at Sobieski is here to help you keep those showers hot all winter long for you, your family and your guests with a variety of water heating services.
The Benefits of Water Heater Maintenance
Have you noticed any recent increases in your water heating bill with no change in the amount of hot water you and your family use? If so, it’s time to have one of our water heating professionals come take a look at your system. Having regular maintenance on your water heater can help you:
- Prevent unwanted breakdowns by detecting issues early so you won’t experience any surprises
- Improve the actual flow and supply of hot water when the laundry is running, someone is showering and the dishwasher is on, even all at the same time
- Lower your water heating bills* and save for gifts or next year’s vacation
* To help save a little extra, you can also turn down the temperature of your water heater.
- Extend the lifespan of your water heater so you won’t have to pay for a replacement earlier than necessary
- Reduce the amount of energy needed, thereby minimizing your home’s carbon footprint and helping you reduce your negative impact on the environment
- Fix any leaks before they become serious issues or safety hazards
- Clear the unit of any sediment build up that is negatively affecting performance
Our Water Heater Services
The team at Sobieski offers a range of maintenance services to keep your water heating running smoothly, including:
- Operation check of all water heater components
- Sediment flushing
- Pilot light repair
- Electrical connection repair
- Pipe & tank insulation
- Temperature control
- Leak detection
Cleaning of all water heater components Always Have Hot Water with Help from Sobieski
Our specialists are happy to come take a look at your system and diagnose any issues. We work diligently to get your water heater running at optimal performance all winter long so you can have peace of mind and always have enough hot water, especially over the holidays when more people may be fighting to get that hot shower. From Maryland, across Delaware into Pennsylvania and New Jersey, Sobieski can help your family and guests feel well taken care of with a steady, reliable source of hot water this winter.