Boiler Upgrade? Get Signature Quality With Lennox
Boilers might not be the most popular hearing equipment among homeowners in the Wilmington, Delaware area, but that doesn’t mean a boiler upgrade won’t result in a highly efficient system that provides optimal comfort. The area’s leading Lennox Premier Dealer, Sobieski Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, is happy to discuss the Lennox GWB9-IH Boiler system with you.
As part of the Dave Lennox Signature Collection, the GWB9-IH is a high-efficiency, gas-powered hydronic boiler system. And with long winters in Delaware requiring the best efficiency from heating equipment, you don’t want to skimp on quality. The system’s top features include:
- An efficiency rating of 90 percent annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE), which guarantees that you’ll get a 90-cent return for every dollar that you spend on energy for the system. That’s one of the highest boiler efficiencies available.
- Efficiency that is based on heat exchanger technology that results in improved transfer of heat, triple the production of conventional boilers.
- A system that qualifies for the Energy Star label, assuring you that you’re getting an environmentally friendly, efficient system that translates into energy savings in your pocket.
- A small system that provides flexible installation options.
- Competitive warranties back up your investment: 15 years for the heat exchanger, and 10 years for other parts.
Need more supporting evidence? This Lennox system received the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, as well as recognition from Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration Institute for performance and safety standards.
If you’re looking at a boiler upgrade, you’ll definitely want to explore a Lennox product. Get in touch with Sobieski Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning and we’ll help you make a selection that best fits your needs.
Our goal is to help educate our customers about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems).