Sobieski would like to thank you for your business and the opportunity to continue to serve your needs. We are very aware of the uncertainty and challenges that COVID-19 is causing in our communities and our focus is to work safely.
As we continue to monitor the changing situation we want you to know that the health, safety, and well-being of our customers and our employees is at the forefront of our planning and decisions. We are following the recommendations of the CDC in how to prepare our people, as we continue to support our customers.
Although the situation is changing daily, Sobieski is Open for Business.
We understand that we provide services related to the health of our customers, both residential and commercial, and we intend to continue to provide those services to the best of our ability within the guidelines recommended by the CDC and our governing bodies. We will assess each service opportunity as it comes in and work with our customers to provide the safest work environment for our customers and our employees. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Health & Safety First.
We are taking these immediate, precautionary measures to ensure the safety of your family and our technicians as we work in and around your home:
• If an employee or family member is not feeling well, we have asked that they consult with their family physician and remain at home.
• Technicians will wash their hands frequently with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
• We have asked technicians to refrain from shaking hands with our customers.
• Fresh shoe covers and protective gloves will be worn inside the home.
• Technicians will keep a safe distance from anyone in the home.
• Disinfectant wipes will be used on truck steering wheels, door handles, and tools, as well as on surfaces inside the home that must be touched to complete the work.